Roger Federer's 20th Year Pro Career - Sid Lee Paris - agence Publicité / communication / 360
Moët & Chandon celebrates Roger Federer’s 20 years of greatness with Sid Lee Paris
20 years of greatness.
20 grand slam titles, number one in ATP rankings for over 300 weeks… Roger Federer is a record breaker and a record maker.
This year Roger Federer is celebrating his 20th year as a professional player, a milestone Moët & Chandon decided to celebrate with a special-edition bottle: the “Greatness Since 1998” collection. Created in partnership with agency Sid Lee Paris, the special packaging features a grand vintage bottled the year the champion entered the world of professional tennis, 1998. Gone is Moët & Chandon’s signature tie, replaced with the rubber grip of a tennis racket.
The design is so exclusive the luxury brand is only producing 20 magnum bottles, one of each size for each year of Federer’s career. The 20 magnum bottles will be sold at 19,998€ apiece with benefits going to the Roger Federer foundation, which, since 2003, has helped 500,000 youngsters around the world gain better access to sport and education.
In addition to the limited-edition bottle, the brand and Sid Lee Paris produced a 30-second film and a key visual offering a closer look at the innovative design of the exceptional bottle, a tribute to 20 years of greatness.
- Type de média : Packaging, Marque & Design, Design packaging
- 1ère diffusion : Mai 2018
- Pays : monde
- Date de mise en ligne : 25 mai 2018
- Agence : Sid Lee Paris
- Brand Supervisor : Olivia De Longueil
- Chairman / Executive Creative Director : Sylvain Thirache
- Agency President : Johan Delpuech
- Creative Director : Stephane Soussan
- Account Director : Jean-Baptiste Destabeau
- Art Director : Romain Lehur
- Head of Production : Thomas Laget
- Producer : Marine Redon
- Producer : Julia Flusin
- Manufacturers (leather) : Atelier Toolbox
- Production Company : Acne
- Photographer : Olle Bengtsson
- Music : Nicolas De Grandi
- Music : Jonathan Ouanounou
- Music : Ludovic Gontrand
- Post-Production : Acne